This Townhouse is just a very short stroll to all the boutiques, restaurants, coffees shops, pubs and parks of Chevron Island and Surfers Paradise.
The property has two street access points and is positioned on 2500m2 of prime potential high rise redevelopment land!
The two storey residence features two large bedrooms upstairs with the living and small courtyard overlooking the swimming pool downstairs. An ideal property for a home occupier or an investor!
Additional features include:
* Two spacious bedrooms with built ins/ceiling fans
* Open plan living/dining opens out to a cute paved backyard area
* Functional kitchen - ample bench space and plenty of cupboards
* Rent appraisal approx. $315-$320 per week
* Body corp approx. $55 per week.
* 16 units in the complex
* Prime re-development land - over 2500sqm of flat land with dual street access
* Centrally located within walking distance to shops, transport, light rail, parks
* Beach, restaurants, trendy cafes and city night life
* Facilities include large saltwater swimming pool and under cover carport parking
* Council rates - $698 per 6 months. Water rates - $455 per 6 months (approx.)
Please contact professional sales agent Greg Gordon on 0421 343 034 for more information.