3 2 2
We are pleased to bring to market this architecturally designed home in one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast. Whilst the property does require a little TLC, the opportunity to purchase a three bedroom home with pool and waterfront access in this area, is too good to pass up!
This pleasant family home is within metres of Campbell street's renowned Riviera Shopping Centre, containing iconic Italian restaurant Roy's by Gemeli, acclaimed patisserie The Pastry Emporium and a host of boutique services. Located only minutes from the centre of Surfers Paradise, Bundall's popular shopping precinct, Gold Coast Turf Club, state and private schools as well as an abundance of boutique cafes and restaurants.
The property's many features include:
* Three good size bedrooms
* Freshly repainted throughout
* Waterfront, looking down the canal
* 2 spacious open plan living areas with cathedral ceilings
* Small separate study nook off lounge
* Dishwasher in kitchen
* Main bathroom plus en-suite off main bedroom with spa bath and walk-in robe
* Separate laundry room
* Air conditioning in living area
* Double car lock up garage
* In ground pool with waterfall
* Council Rates $3,566 per annum (Approx.)
* Water Rates $1,890 per annum (Approx.)
* Rented now @ $2,737 per month, on a month to month basis
Please contact professional sales agent Greg Gordon on 0421 343 034 for more information & to arrange an inspection
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Pool (In Ground)