1 1 1
A fantastic investment opportunity or place to call home in this very central location of Surfers Paradise, also known as Chevon Island! Literally a stroll to the Main Street of Chevron where everything is at your fingertips with cafes, restaurants, post office, chemist and much more!
This unit is close to parks, transport, the city centre, beaches and major shops. With just a short walk over the new Chevron bridge you can visit the Arts Centre which holds dozens of events every year. An investment with potential, great location and that is affordable. This home will be appealing to either the investor or owner occupier.
Inspections will only be available on Saturday's - please email or call Greg to book!
* Spacious one bedroom/one bathroom apartment located in 'Le Que Quarter, Apartments'
* 2nd floor property located at the front of the complex and on the co end
* Comfortable size - approx. 48sqm with good size outdoor undercover balcony
* Neat and tidy kitchen - ample cupboard & bench space, dishwasher, electric oven/cooktop, large pantry
* Great natural light with extra windows & breezes, vies over complex pool & gardens
* Currently tenanted until 24 March 2022 at $330 per week. Potential for slight rent increase
* One car space in secure basement carpark, manager, pool, spa and BBQ facilities
* On the doorstep of Chevron island nightlife precinct and all the shops/amenities of the Island
* Also, a light walk to beach and city centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavil Ave), shopping Centre
* Water rates approx. $347.00 per 3 months. Rates approx. $925.00 per 6 months
* Body corporate approx. $79.00 per week including building insurance