At Chevron First National Real Estate nothing gets in the way of you and your needs. Whether you are buying, renting or selling you will always be treated as our top priority.
As part of the First National Real Estate network, you will be in the unique position of having a local real estate agency with local knowledge, combined with the support and systems that a national network provides.
Everyone gives guarantees, but what do they really mean?
Best Practice is a guarantee of service to a predetermined and written standard for every part of the real estate process. Only by establishing a standard can we guarantee to meet and exceed your expectations whether it be the sale of home, investment or business property, or the leasing and management of an investment property.
What does accreditation to Best Practice mean for our customers?
First National Real Estate has worked hard to develop the best systems and documented procedures to make sure that every customer:
- Is assured of working with an established and reputable company.
- Experiences excellent customer service.
- Achieves the highest possible price for their property.
- Receives effective and informative communication.
- Encounters a friendly, co-operative and experienced team.
- Acknowledges that we come highly recommended.
- Uncovers no nasty surprises.
To achieve Best Practice accreditation, First National Real Estate offices must:
- Attend a comprehensive training program.
- Develop systems and documented procedures to describe all aspects of the business.
- Develop and document office management systems.
- Submit their office procedures manual to an independent, qualified quality systems auditor.
- Regularly review and update their quality system.
- Attend on-going training to keep up to date and identify opportunities for improvement.
Chevron First National Accreditation – Your Guarantee
Chevron First National became a Best Practice Accredited Agency in 2007 after completing the rigorous procedures and policy reviews as required. As a result, Chevron First National works within quality assurance with documented procedures to ISO 9000 standards and provides a professional level of service from qualified and fully trained staff. Re-accreditation by Chevron First National was achieved in 2008 illustrating a continuing commitment to the Best Practice ethos.