5 3 2
Don't judge a book by it's cover - inspection a must to fully appreciate this massive five bedroom family home (306m2). Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Benowa School catchment, this versatile property will suit most large or extended families.
* Five large bedrooms plus study, an abundance of natural light
* Two master bedrooms boasting WIR & ensuite, one with parents retreat
* Spacious, free flowing formal & informal living areas
* Central kitchen with servery overlooks outdoor entertaining & pool
* Gas heating, hot water & cooking
* Beautiful pool surrounded by lush, low maintenance gardens
* Sunny north facing fully fenced property with side access
* Air conditioning, insulation & fans throughout
* Double lock up garage, internal access
* 640m2 block with beautifully landscaped gardens
* Two garden sheds and water tank, concrete pathway around the home
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
Please contact professional sales agent Kim Coleman on 0412 173 133 for more information & to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.